Friday, January 10, 2020

Testing, testing, 2020...

It's a new decade!

I've got a new computer and now that I've gone to a Mac it would appear I can figure out how to upload photos to the blog again!  At least that's what I think I can do. Testing, testing.  Is this photo coming through?

Stuff happened in 2018 and 2019.  2019 was the worst year in my life since 1988.  Notable bad years.  SO I'm wicked cool with NOT blogging about them and simply moving forward!  Here we are at Christmas with all of us in one place.  This simply doesn't happen often with 7 out of nine of the people in the picture on different work schedules (rarely anything resembling a 9-5) and 2 grand kiddos with their own schedules of Kindergarten and daycare.  So blessed to find time to gather together this Christmas.

No comments: