Monday, October 22, 2007

Trail Ride


What a beautiful day for a trail ride! This is my absolute favorite trail ride in the state. I have either ridden or volunteered on this ride for the last 8 years. Without a riding horse of my own this year I didn't think I'd be able to go. My friend Suzie called up and wanted a buddy! Yea! This is her beautiful mare Emily who I got to ride through 11 miles of the most beautiful scenery in fall foliage.
My friend was on her other horse Wind Dancer under this canopy of color.

We had so many beautiful spots to stop and take some photos. It was wonderful to meet up with friends out on the trail and back at the lunch. I feel so very thankful to have had such an incredible opportunity this fall.

Thanks Suzie! Thanks to Peggy Sue who puts on the best trail ride in NH too!

~Rachel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that looks like an amazing time. Glad you got to do this!
rachel b.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful day for a ride!! So glad you got to do this. Nothing like a great fall ride to lift the spirits.
I'm jealous of the scenery.
Lyn M