Sunday, December 13, 2009

Horses

My riding year has been a fantastic one. We've had lots of fun out there on the trails. I've counted 31 rides plus 9 lessons. I've hosted a trail ride at my house and volunteered for other's rides too. I've invited a bunch of folks to the local Pub for monthly gatherings and we've enjoyed the fellowship of one another in our equine community. What a great year!

Lois C & Inde

Seneca




Paula G and Kodiak


My "got trails" truck.





The S.M.A.R.T. ride here






Mickey & Sandy's boys





Me & Lois C on Kita








Kent & Nancy with 2 of their 7, Zuza and Cupie








Sue S., Nancy M & Me (thanks Barbara)
Cochise, Keeper & King

What great fun. I also had rides with Sue D., Rose L., Tracey W., Andrea B. (can we call that a ride :) ) lessons with Terry McClare and Jenn too.


No comments: