Saturday, April 7, 2007

Critters


Critters!

This is Tide relaxing and enjoying a summer sunset. I'll find, er...take better photos of him soon. He loves it here. His favorite activity is to chase the ATV when I'm driving it. I can honestly say he runs at 25+ mph. He is (in typical Border Collie fashion) my shadow and constant companion. We love our daily walks on the land.



Tigerlily is not a friendly Critter. She does love Brian though and sleeps on his bed every night. That is, when she is not out hunting bats.








Mouse is the sister to Tiger and she is a lap cat. She is usually on a warm lap, but this day had to find a good spot and found our towels!








Lady only looks this "arab" on special occasions. This is when she was meeting her new friends. There are 2 horses on the other side of their fence. She likes her little barn and the new pasture.







Brian's rooster from his 4-H project last year. Isn't he pretty? You should see him today...he's molted and has just one of those fantastic tail feathers. Pitiful!
Brian also keeps a dozen or so laying hens and we enjoy the fresh eggs.
Ben's guinea pig already made it in here and Andrew's hamster, Velvet, finishes out our Roll Call of pets!
Happy Easter everyone! And to Mary H. : It is spring around here!! even with another 10 inches of snow. Happy sugaring in VT.

4 comments:

Lyn M said...

Nice picture of Lady!!!!
We enjoyed seeing all your family pets and companions.
Hope you had a nice Easter Day. To look outside, it seems more like Christmas! It's hard to believe we were out riding last weekend.
Lyn M.

Anonymous said...

loved meeting your animals!! Sounds like they keep you quite busy:)) The knitting is amazing. Do you sell what you make at craft events Rachel?

Rachel Bruckart

~Rachel said...

Rachel congrats are due to you! Looking forward to seeing you sometime, maybe in VT?
I don't sell the knitting. I just make gifts and such. It's simply a hobby for me, something to keep my hands and mind busy when I'm sitting still. I was thinking of your mom a bunch while blogging. She always enjoys talking knitting with me. Happy Spring!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Oh, it was so fun to see Tigerlilly and Mouse!!!! I remember when they were kittens.
Geneva