Thursday, November 27, 2008

Activites!

Our fall has been filled with activities. Here I am coaching soccer...I'm the tallish kid in blue. It was too cold for my coach's tee alone. Coach French did better with the cold than I did. My "little guy" is there in his white hoodie...he might also have had an aversion to the cold too! Or he could just be stylin' in his sweatshirt.
We played 7 weekends with practices on Saturdays and games on Sunday afternoons.


The boys also had another year of their Shakespeare Theater group classes this fall, Guitar & Piano, Kindermusik, Book Club, Swim Lessons, Magazine Club, Milton Homeschooler's Meetings, Driver's Ed and French at the local High School. I'm very familiar with the "Mom's Taxi" game now.

Here is a little fun we had on the last day of that session of swim. And some more "serious" parts of the lessons too.

The boys have been growing and learning and playing. I just can't believe how fast time is passing!

~Rachel




No comments: