Saturday, December 31, 2016

Riding and camping

New to me truck!
I still ride but not as much as I used to.  I have had a very busy year with my 2 jobs and keeping up with the driving requirements of getting our youngest son to all his activities.  It's been very taxing on my time to try and balance all of these items.  I seem to be driving a lot.  A LOT.  But the good news is that I have a new to me truck to do all that driving in!  And the best part of that good news is that the old truck is still here.  It's going to be our youngest boy's first vehicle.
I did enjoy 3 camping trips this year for long weekends.  2 of them were with my friend Kathy and her horse Rio.  The other one was with family.
Still loving beach riding in the winter
Wearing our winter woolies to keep warm
Summertime ride at the pine river-so low this year!!
Fall ride playing in the Branch River.
Family camping for my Mom's birthday!  Strawberry Shortcake.  Mmm
Our campsite for family camping.  Horse, dog, boy and husband.  A real first!
End of the day while camping this spring
Old fireplaces at Myles Standish State Forest
Rio "sharing" his hay in the morning.  Amazing.

No comments: