Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Beach Day

Kent, Nancy & I at Well Beach
November 25th I had a lovely ride.  Then the storm started on the 26th and we got over 10 inches of heavy, wet snow.  Since then the ground has been covered in a mixture of snow, ice and crusty snow and more ice from rain storms.  We haven't been able to walk around the property without ice cleats on our boots....nevermind riding.  So my dear friends stopped by with their sander and sanded the luge run I call a driveway, my dear groom dug out the horse trailer and removed the ice sheets from the roof of it for me...all so we could enjoy a beach day together on December 14th!

They're getting away!

I'll pass you yet...

All is right with the world-I'm in front!

I love the shadow and reflection in this photo.
Let's go round again.  And again.  And again.


Do you see what I see?  More horses arriving on the beach!
Do you see the horses over there?  

We could go again!

I just love the beach

No comments: